1.) Author Instructions and Paper Submission
If you have trouble with the link http://www.ieee.org/conferencepublishing please copy and paste the following url into your browser
- Your Conference ID is: ccnc04
- You will need this ID to access instructions, templates, and to create your secure submission account.
- Be sure to read all instructions before submitting your final paper.
- For regular papers: Page limit is six (6) pages
- Poster papers should submit an extended version of their abstract up to three pages.
Papers Due Must be submitted by 17 October 2003
2.) Copyright Form
- Sample of filled out Copyright Form
- The actual Copyright Form
- Please submit this by fax + 1 212-705-8996 or by mail to Meetinguides, Attn: CCNC 2004,
160 Commonwealth Avenue, #311 Boston, MA 02116 USA
*Please include your EDAS number on the copyright form
Must be submitted by 20 October 2003
3.) Registration online and PDF form
- At least one author from each paper must register.
- Authors are required to submit a registration confirmation number in order to submit their paper.
5.) Hotel Reservations CCNC 2004 will be held at the Caesar's Palace
Note: In order to get a great deal on the rate with our host hotel, the Caesar's Palace, we are obligated to fill that block of rooms first. Please make every "best effort" to sell out our block at this hotel before booking at another hotel. Additional fees will be assessed on the association if we fall below the number of rooms we committed, so help us sell out the host hotel. We truly appreciate your assistance with helping the IEEE Communications Society.
1.) Audio Visual
- There will be a LCD projector, laptop and laser pointer in each presentation room.
- If you have any other audio visual needs please send an e-mail to email@example.com
2.) Student Travel Grant- PDF W-8 Form (this form is required only if you receive a grant)
DEADLINE FOR GRANT SUBMISSION : 31 October 2003
- For more information see: http://www.comsoc.org/socstr/memprog/travel/index.html
- A limited number of Student Travel Grants are available for highly qualified individuals.
3.) Visa Document
- See the Visa Information page for details on the new requirements for entry into the US.
- Submit this if you need assistance from ComSoc to obtain a visa. (It is best if you Submit Early)
- Any questions please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4.) Suggestions for Speakers - PDF